The third session in the 2016 Chronic Disease Management Across the Continuum of Care Series is scheduled for May 11. Registration deadline is May 6.
The series is sponsored by Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals, Community Asthma Education Initiative of Lincoln and the Nebraska Society for Respiratory Care.
Virtual Lobby Week begin March 28, prior to our Capitol Hill Visit on April 12. That's when 160 RT’s including patients will ask for support for The Medicare Telehealth Parity Act (H.R 2948).
Please encourage your colleagues -- including RT, nursing, physician, patients, family and friends -- to send electronic letters to Capitol Hill. It only takes a minute. Please also consider using social media to ask for support.
To send your letter
- Go to the Virtual Lobby Week website: https://c.aarc.org/advocacy/lobby_week/
- Click Email members of Congress.
- Click Respiratory Therapists: Support Medicare Telehealth Parity Act.
- Enter your Zip Code. Your Congressional Representative and Senators will appear.
- Scroll down to the Editable Text Letter. Add your own personal message anywhere within the letter (optional).
- Sign your name.
- Enter your sender information.
- Click Send Message.
Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals, Community Asthma Education Initiative of Lincoln and the Nebraska Society for Respiratory Care will kick off the 2016 Chronic Disease Management Across the Continuum of Care Series" with its first session on Jan. 25.
The Community Asthma Education Initiative of Lincoln will be paying the fee for any facility across the state that wishes to participate in the Jan. 25 kick-off event. Each facility can have as many participants as they wish for 2.0 hours of continuing education.Read More
The NSRC, in collaboration with Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital in Lincoln, hosted the 3rd Nebraska Telehealth Program offered to RTs and nurses across the state. The title of the program: Managing COPD Across the Contin ...