NSRC student career workshop
The NSRC is presentig a Respiratory Care Student Workshop for students considering a profession as a respiratory therapist, featuring workshops and presentations on what students need to know.
The session is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 25. It will be held at the Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center, 21520 W Highway 31 in Gretna. Registration starts at 8:15 a.m.
- What does the professional alphabet mean to you (AARC, NSRC, NBRC, CoARC…)?
- What should I expect or prepare for after I graduate?
- What career options are available to respiratory therapists?
- How to choose the right job for you!
Some FUN respiratory student competitions are also planned.
Please register online for the event by no later than October 21. You will need to sign in with your Microsoft account to register.
The event is free for AARC student members, and $20 for non-members (pay at door).
From the north, east or west:
Take highway 31 south from i-80 (exit 432) 5 miles to the center. Turn left on the 4-H Center driveway and continue to drive until you see parking and the main center to the left.
- Oct 25, 2019 08:30 AM (America/Chicago)
- Oct 25, 2019 12:30 PM (America/Chicago)
- Event Category
- Contact Person
- Lil O'Neill
- Phone or email