It is time again to nominate an outstanding respiratory colleague for the 2019 NSRC Therapist of the Year Awards. Deadline for nominations is April 8.
The NSRC is looking for nominations from three regions in Nebraska: Omaha, Lincoln, and Out State Nebraska. Members may nominate more than one individual.
All nominees and winners will be recognized at this year’s state conference, set for May 2-3 at The Lied Lodge in Nebraska City.
Voting will occur prior to the state conference. Winners will be selected by popular vote of the NSRC membership. Click on the link below to nominate a remarkable respiratory therapist.
1) Your candidate MUST work in Nebraska and be an active member of the AARC.
2) You must write a short story about your candidate using 2 or more of the following criteria:
- Patient/customer focus
- Quality and innovation
- Other characteristics that demonstrates therapist of the year
2) Inform your nominee that they have been nominated and that a representative from the NSRC will be contacting them.
3) The Recognition and Award ceremony will be held at the NSRC State Conference.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please send them via the contact form NSRC president Lisa Fuchs, or Christine Villegas, NSRC Publications/Web Chairman.