The NSRC is seeking nominations for the regional respiratory therapists of the year.
The NSRC is comprised of three regions where respiratory care is provided: Omaha, Lincoln, and outstate Nebraska. We are seeking to find outstanding therapists in all three of these regions for the 2015 Therapist of the Year.
All nominees will be recognized and results reported at the state convention. Each NSRC member will have the opportunity to vote for all three candidates in your region and the rest of the state.
Click on the link below to nominate a remarkable respiratory therapist.
1) To submit a candidate, they MUST work in Nebraska and be an active member of the AARC.
2) You must write a short essay using the following criteria:
- Patient/customer focus.
- Quality and innovation.
- Other characteristics that demonstrates therapist of the year.
2) Please inform them that they have been nominated and that they will be contacted by the NSRC.
3) Recognition and the award ceremony will be held at the NSRC State Conference.