It is time to nominate an outstanding respiratory colleague for the 2016 NSRC Therapist of the Year Award.
The NSRC has a designation of three regions in Nebraska: Omaha, Lincoln, and Out State Nebraska. Since therapists practice in rural and urban areas, from homecare to acute care, we are looking for your nomination of outstanding therapists from all of these regions for the 2016 Therapist of the Year. All nominees will be recognized at the state convention, and the Therapist of the Year recipients will be selected by NSRC membership popular vote.
NSRC members will have the opportunity to read all the nominee information and vote for candidates from each region. Click on the link below to nominate a remarkable respiratory therapist:
1) To submit a candidate, they MUST work in Nebraska and be an active member of the AARC.
2) You must write a short story using at least 2 of following criteria:
- Patient/customer focus.
- Quality and innovation.
- Other characteristics that demonstrates therapist of the year.
3) Please inform your nominee that they have been nominated and that they will be contacted by the NSRC.
4) The Recognition and the Award ceremony will be held at the NSRC State Conference, scheduled for May 18-20, 2016.
Deadline for nominations: March 31, 2016.