Online registration is now available for the 2014 NSRC State Conference in Kearney.
To register online, click here: https://www.regonline.com/nsrcgreatplains2014
Please download the conference brochure (PDF) to get information about sessions, events and outings. Highlights include:
- A golf outing at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at Meadowlark Hills Golf Course. Registration for this event is due May 1.
- Ventilation/PAP Workshop for Thursday's session.
- Casino Night on Thursday night.
- Founder's Address by Edward Truemper, M.D., at 8:15 a.m. Thursday.
- Keynote Address by Nichael Hewitt, RRT-NPS, FAARC, at 9 a.m. Thursday.
- Awards ceremony at 5 p.m. Thursday.
- Stan the One-Man Band from 9 p.m. to midnight Thursday.
16.5 CRCE credits are being applied for through the AARC.
The NSRC also is sponsoring a photo contest during the conference. Details are here: https://nsrc-online.org/photo-contest-added-to-state-conference-events/
Online registration is preferred; however, participants can also register by mail if desired. See the brochure for more information.