The AARC and NSRC will celebrate Respiratory Care Week Oct. 25-31. The theme this year is Respiratory Care: Changing the World One Breath at a Time. The AARC and NSRC would like to encourage therapists and departments to organize events and festivities in their workplaces and communities to:
- Celebrate – Hosting activities to honor and reward respiratory therapists for their contributions.
- Motivate – Encouraging patients and their families in their battles against lung disease.
- Educate – Taking awareness of lung diseases like COPD and asthma to the community.
- Inspire – Building the desire in others to enter the respiratory care profession.
- Learn – Maximizing personal and professional skills with new resources.
Respiratory Care Week planning guide, resources, and ideas can be found at: http://www.aarc.org/resources/programs-projects/respiratory-care-week/. Please let the NSRC know how you celebrate by posting your pictures and events on the NSRC Facebook page.