Top therapists, students honored at conference
Respiratory Therapists of the Year were honored by outgoing NSRC President Sheri Trindle. Winners were, from left: Melissa Gulizia, Adam O’Brien and Lisa Fuchs.
Respiratory Therapists of the Year and scholarship winners were announced at the NSRC’s annual conference in April.
Therapists of the Year were:
- Lisa Fuchs MHA, RRT, CHWS, Omaha region.
- Melissa Gulizia BS, RRT, Lincoln region.
- Adam O’Brien, outstate Nebraska.
The therapists were nominated by their peers and voted on by NSRC members.
The 2018 NSRC Student Scholarship recipients were announced at the April conference. They received a check from their respective school directors. They include:
- Erin Montgomery from Metropolitan Community College, presented by Jerry Moss,Program Director.
- TJ Burbach from Nebraska Methodist College, presented by Lisa Fuchs, Program Director.
- Shelbi Mlynczak from CHI Health-Midland, presented by Jeff Dennis, Clinical Program Director.
- Brooklynn Polenske from Southeast Community College, presented by Todd Klopfenstein, Program Chair.
Congratulations to all those honored!