To have your position considered for addition to this site, please send us an email. Postings will automatically be removed after 90 days unless you request an extension.
Make excellence in patient care your goal by joining Frontier! We are looking for a motivated, knowledgeable person to join our Respiratory Therapy team in Omaha. No weekends or holidays and very limited on-call schedule!
You should have:
- AS or BS Degree in Respiratory Care or Nursing.
- RT job experience is a plus.
- Passion for customer service and patient care.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and patient respect.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage criteria.
- Ability to travel.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Computer and equipment literacy.
- Motivational and outgoing attitude.
Respiratory Therapist duties
- Assess care based on given prescription and patient information.
- Set up and operate respiratory devices; monitor patient physiological responses.
- Consult with physicians, collect any required documentation and maintain patient charts.
- Inspect and test respiratory therapy equipment; order repairs as needed.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees and other health care personnel as well as provide added training support to staff.
- Advise customers on sale/rental of equipment and quote prices/payment terms.
- Travel to area locations to provide services.
Why choose Frontier?
We are a Nebraska-owned durable home medical equipment supplier with seven locations throughout the state. Frontier offers quality service, quality equipment and great follow-up care to its patients. To its employees, Frontier provides competitive wages and benefits in a supportive and friendly atmosphere. Apply today!
Are you ready to join the Respiratory Therapy team? Contact us today!
Posted September 10, 2019